Graduate Research Assistant Position Available
The Chicagoland Add Us In (AUI) initiative located at the Department of Disability and Human
Development is looking for a graduate research assistant (GRA) with experience in statistics and
conducting research in community intervention program for a 25% appointment, equal 10 hours per
week. The appointment is available immediately for the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters. The
GRA may also be eligible for a tuition waiver. The goal of the project is to help people with disabilities
to get jobs or to start and run their own small businesses.
Principal responsibilities and qualifications include:
• Coordinating data collection, data entry, and data analysis.
• Some traveling around the city to conduct interviews.
• Knowledge quantitative and qualitative research methods and statistics.
• Various other research-related tasks as assigned
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
If interested, please send resume or CV and letter of interest to Shawn Dimpfl, at: email@example.com